WBAC

WBAC
Good job Cheshire Oaks is only local

Sunday 20 November 2011

WL2 - Conway - 19th November

Back to Conway for the second round and alround a much tougher proposition with the carp proving elusive and the roach also unwilling to settle it was a scratch around for a few roach and skimmers and hope for a bonus carp or two for many.

Rob Dickinson topped the frame with 35.0lb, pegged next to the point Rob found nothing feeding towards the point and caught on pellet at 11m in open water. Billy Gore took second pegged by the gate as you walk in on the middle bank he had a mainly roach net with just 1 carp for 26.7lb with some real 'dog' roach down the edge of all places late on. Jeff Gratham drew opposite the point and went long at 17.5m with paellet and snared a few carp and with roach to add took 3rd with 23.4lb.

Result
1st - Rob Dickinson - 35.0lb
2nd - Billy Gore - 26.7lb
3rd - Jeff Grantham - 23.4lb

3 comments:

  1. Simo, good blogs as usual. A little tip for you, MaryQ only seems to work at 16metres, and I should know. My fav is Krilled bacon...... or is that grilled........Jason's meal has got me thinking food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Yoz I really mustn't leave it as long, it takes ages to catch up and I can't remember half the funnies!!

    Am I still barred from Conway as a guest with Eggy by the way? I may have to join to get round that one - I need the practice this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome anytime Ian, as you say, you need the practice...and we need your pools money!

    ReplyDelete