WBAC

WBAC
Good job Cheshire Oaks is only local

Monday 9 January 2012

Reminders

Just a few: -

1. The first meeting of the year and confirmation of current members and new member nominations is next Monday 16th 8pm at the Wallasey conservative Club.

2. Sat 14th there will be the first club match of the year at Mouldsworth Mere. Meeting is 8am Morrison's at Ellesmere Port.

3. If anyone is after TJ PTFE nose cones www.protectapole.com to protect your pole let me have your order by 16/1 and I will send in 1 order and save the combined postage.

4. The same with Hillbilly Handmade Floats www.hillbillyfloats.co.uk I am ordering some next week so if you want some let me have the details and the again we can save on the combined postage.

5. Anyone with a spare 13m ProX section going cheap I may have a buyer for you!!!!! haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment